Sunday, 1 April 2012

Priti NYC Haul (again)

True to my word, i've done another rather large Ikigai haul before they close their website forever. As a final farewell sale, their Priti NYC polishes were 75% off (sadly it's ended now). All up this entire order was under $60 including postage - bargain! Since i'm on a non-essentials spending ban, these count as an early birthday present to myself :P


Here's what I bought:
RRP Prices are: 9ml (mini) for $15.95, 12.6ml (full size) for $17.95, and Priti Princess 8ml for $14.95

Top row (left to right):
Cornflower 9ml (Metallic cobalt blue w/pearly finish)
Glow-Bait (8ml) (Opaque blue sparkles - glows in the dark)
Nighttime Sky (8ml) (Metallic royal blue)

Bottom row are all full size (left to right):
Love Lies Bleeding (Deep hot magenta)
Glossy (Clear)
BlueStar (Creamy minty blue with pearly finish)
FireCandle (Neon pink with shimmery opalescent finish)
Constant Nymph (Deep midnight blue w/pearly finish)
Peekaboo Rose (Peach mauve with yellow beige undertone)
Ruffled Velvet Iris (A truly metallic purple w/ shimmer)
Green Goddess (Pale mint green with pearly finish)
Cape Sundew (Silver glitter)

And for those who want a closer look at the colours...
 
L-R: Love Lies Bleeding, FireCandle, Peekaboo Rose, BlueStar, Green Goddess and Glow-Bait.

(Apologies for the blurriness)
L-R: Glossy, Ruffled Velvet Iris, Cape Sundew, Constant Nymph, Cornflower and Nighttime Sky.

Originally I had ordered a full size bottle of Cornflower and a full size bottle of the Almond Oil but as both had sold out, Ikigai generously threw in a mini bottle of Cornflower and let me pick another 2 bottles. So in the end it worked out well - that and Cornflower looks identical to Nighttime Sky so I definitely won't run out anytime soon. 

A couple of these colours might sound familiar to you because Ruffled Velvet Iris and Green Goddess were in my last Priti haul from Ikigai. At that price, I HAD to buy them again, besides, they might make for a nice little future giveaway prize :P

Want to know why I love Priti NYC polishes so much? You can read my review and see swatches of some colours here.

I'll be swatching and reviewing these colours soon but at the moment am recovering from a bad bout of food poisoning. Last time I ever eat KFC!

4 comments:

OrganicLassie said...

Fantastic haul, I think priti nyc is one of the best 3-frees out there, love their range so really looking forward to your reviews! Hope you're feeling better soon, not nice :/ x

sugarpuffish said...

I look forward to seeing some swatches. I have been looking at buying these but can't decide on which colours to get :)

Rola said...

I still have not tried this brand yet. What pretty colors you picked up!

Kimmy said...

I love peekaboo rose and blue star! such fantastic pastel shades. Can't wait for the swatches! :)
Kimmy
xx

Post a Comment